Skip to main content

Help with a Federal Agency

If you are a constituent of the Second Congressional District of Oregon and cannot receive an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, my office may be able to help resolve the issue or obtain necessary information on your behalf. While my office cannot guarantee a favorable outcome to every casework request, often, we can intervene on a constituent’s behalf to answer questions, find solutions, or ensure a timely response from a federal agency. 

A casework request is a multi-step process. Please use the form below to briefly describe the situation you are experiencing. After submission of your information, you will be contacted by a member of my congressional staff. Part of your communication with my staff will include a review of the necessary privacy release form. My office will send you, and must receive back, your completed privacy release form prior to working with a federal agency on your behalf.

Please Note: The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual’s case. 

Indicates required field
Your Information

What are these options?

Constituents who are hard of hearing or use a video phone have the option to choose TDD or VP based on the type of device they are using. This allows our office to respond to them accordingly. The default option 'Voice' is a standard audible telephone.

Please DO NOT include your social security number.